Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is an Actual Event not a Dramatization:


Jed: Grandma, do you have any presents for me?
Grandma Davis: Yes, I actually have four!
Jed: Do you have any for Gage?
Grandma Davis: No, it is not Gage's birthday.
Jed: Why don't you just give me three and give one to Gage. I don't like it when I get all the presents and Gage doesn't have any.

So Grandma gave Jed three and Gage one.

So proud of ya Kid!! Hope you enjoy the 6th year of your life!





And I am also quite proud of myself, for accomplishing this...




TA DA!

Not much to look at you say??? Well, those are fightin' words my friend. I just happen to think it is stunning. No more popcorn ceilings! My kinked neck and sore shoulder are a small price to pay for such a wonderful sight. Now on to sanding....and painting....oh, the list goes on.


4 comments:

  1. Great work!! I can't wait for the full tour. And what sweet brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good boy Jed is! Shannon always tells me what sweet boy he is, and he share with Beau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! Did you wet the ceiling as you went or did you scrape it dry? We still have one more room to scrape, it's so worth it when they're finished. I can't wait to see the full tour as well.
    Jed is such a sweet boy, he and Gage need to come play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cousin! If you want to texture the ceilings My hubbie has all the tools and he is really good at it and I am sure would love to help you. It really isn't that hard!

    ReplyDelete