Sunday, January 3, 2010

I used to be terrible about taking pictures.
I always forgot my camera, and if by some miracle I remembered it, that poor little device would sit in my car- not getting any action.

Joe gave me a new camera last Christmas, and ever since then I have been snapping away!

This is good........... and bad.

I love being able to document our life, but every moment I feel is worth remembering, there I go...snap, flash. This can be quiet annoying, or so I have been told by a certain someone. Joe has threatened to ground me from my camera (he wouldn't dare...would he???) but I think he will thank me years down the road.

Take this for example:









Ten months ago, this little treasure hadn't even arrived, and now she is performing death defying acts! She may just be another wild child. I think we will keep this monkey.


And how would we remember that daring stunt if it wasn't for my trusty camera?

1 comment:

  1. Are all your kids so daring? Haha. Cute pictures. I for one am glad that you always have your camera. We have some great pictures. I love that last picture of Cori, she is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete