Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exclusive Invite:

I made a hut for the boys. It is in the loft.

This is where the "super secret spy plans" go down.

Not just anyone gets an invite. It's for the Elite.
Well guess who was Elite last night.

Dad, Mom, and Corinne.

Just look at how mysterious this place is:


O.K. fine, it's because I don't know how to adjust my camera settings. But the boys thought this was an awesome picture.




We had so much fun...we told add- on stories. You know, where someone starts and everyone adds on...they were "super secret" - am I taking this theme a bit too far?

Corinne was hilarious, she hit her head a bijillion times. She is not used to her new found height now that she is walking. She is one tough little cookie though, she didn't mind the bumps at all...just happy to be included.

So were Joe and I.
It is important to feel important.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I am not looking forward to the day when my kids hit that stage when it isn't cool to hang out with mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for your boys to remember that when they're older! I can't believe that Corinne is walking already, it seems like you just had her not too long ago!

    ReplyDelete