Me: "Mmmmm, I can't remember which one is old, just pour them both out and make her a new one."
Joe: (really annoyed like)."Steph, that stuff is expensive, do you realize how much of it we waste?"
Steph: (even more annoyed than Joe) "Yes, I do know how expensive it is, I am just doing the best I can to stay on top of things....use whatever bottle you want!"
I left and he made her a new bottle.
It took us ALL day on Sat. to recover from this conversation...is that funny???He tried to apologize, I tried to apologize, we just weren't clicking. I am pretty darn sure neither of us was upset over Corinne's bottle. We have just had it. There has been so much going on, we haven't stopped to take a breath.
We moved last weekend, and thanks to everyone giving up there day-after-Thanksgiving vacation, my in-laws and us were completely moved in a day! How do you let people know how much you appreciate what they have done for you? A Thank you note just doesn't seem like enough.
For now, I am going to force myself to ignore boxes and enjoy the Christmas Season. I was thinking about last year at this time...I was pregnant, and on partial bed-rest. This year we have our sweet little girl here, we are in our forever- home, and everyone is healthy and happy. I feel more blessed than ever!


This is Jed's letter to Santa last year... he dictated it to me and I wrote it so that he could copy it. It is so funny, more like a prayer than a letter. Saying ALL the right things... smart boy:) I just had to post this for remembrance sake.
Want to hear what's crazy?...my boys haven't even asked for anything for Christmas this year. How cool is that? I haven't asked them about it though. It is just nice to look forward to the season without "the wants" being focused on. I am sure it is coming, and that's O.K., it is fun to be a kid and look forward to the magic of Christmas. And they know what it is really about, Jed's favorite part of our tree is the star on top because "it is just like the star when Jesus was born".
Steph, that letter to santa is so dang cute!!!! Hey, I need your address for christmas cards!!!!! Heather
ReplyDeletecute post - love the pitures from Christmas Village.
ReplyDelete