Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Natures Playground

This is one of the many reasons I am so excited to be in our new place this winter:



It felt like I was living in a snow globe this last weekend (there are eight full sized windows in the main living area). It was sooo pretty! The boys took advantage of the snow, which made some much needed quiet time in the house for me and Corinne.

This picture is Jed to a T... he CAN NOT stay away from the snow, believe me I have tried to make him. Oh well, we all ate snow as kids- and lived. It is hilarious watching him at the bus stop chomping on a big 'ol snow ball ...everyday there is fresh snow, and sometimes when there's not.This is Gage, after all the fun that could possibly be had, was over. Cold, tired, and ready to lay around in a warm blanket. Have I mentioned that, he and all his sweetness is back! Oh, we definitely still have our moments, but the "Gage" that I knew was in there, under all those tantrums and naughtyness, is back... another reason to sing Halleluja!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, I just love reading your blog. Your little family is so cute! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete