Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thankful Heart...

Today, I have a very Thankful Heart.

Life is not perfect. It is not suppose to be. But we are suppose to be happy, and I am.

Because of this:




And this:




And this:



My family needs me. I make my fair share of mistakes as a wife and a mother, but I KNOW my family KNOWS just how much I love them, and that makes me one very happy girl. I love the Gospel, it's blessings are evident in everything I do. I do not for one second think I can handle life on my own, I am so thankful for my Saviors love, and forgiveness for all those times I fall short of what I am capable of being.


Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.

Pres. Thomas S. Monson

2 comments:

  1. That is such a tender post and so very true. It is nice to know what makes you happy and it is also nice to be needed.

    ReplyDelete