We all think it, you look at something- love it- and know that you could replicate it yourself for a fraction of the cost. That is what I think about these oversize panels... the room is really not that interesting aside from the panels- but I like things simple, you could pick any color that meets your fancy without having to commit it to your walls. Now, if I will actually take the time and energy to follow through with this masterful plan... we'll see, the list of practical things that I need to accomplish is overwhelming in itself. And how would you anchor those bad boys to the wall??? I have three little bodies that would have those pulled over on top of them in no time- maybe only two, let's hope # 3 isn't as wild as #1 and #2.

This is so clever! I love the way simple words are so eye catching on a wall, too bad they want an arm and a leg for it. Oh well, it's still fun to look.

Rockettstgeorge.co.ukI'm off for a girl's weekend, looking forward to the break! We work on our scrapbooks, (all though I am such a novice when I am working next to these girls) but who cares, these weekend getaways are the only time I pull out all my stuff and get something accomplished. We do a lot more talking than working anyway, it is such a good time. Who knows I might just get an uninterrupted nights sleep- if it is not one kid it is the other, right?.
No comments:
Post a Comment