Monday, September 28, 2009

FHE and a Heart Attack




For FHE my Dad set up a night to bring down an old dead tree at my Grandpa's house.
No problem... Right?



OHHHH... this moment is not even what I am referring to when I mention - Heart Attack (although I was not too pleased at this moment either).



IT WAS THIS ONE!


note: this is after the scare was over and the flames had died down considerably.


Some of the branches were thrown to the side to be burned... I turned my back and **BOOM**. My Dad put a wee too much gas on the fire and there was a huge Explosion! Everyone was alright, gave us ALL quite a scare (especially my brother-in-law Jed and my Dad who were closest to the flames) but not a hair was lost.
Translation: WE WERE BLESSED!





And I think it might have something to do with this mans Heart of Gold... and thank goodness for it.


4 comments:

  1. You have much better pictures than I do. Mine don't do it justice at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy!! I'm sure the worst part of it was that all the guys thought it was awesome...boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all is safe! That's scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we were very blessed! There was a moment there I thought dad was in the middle of the blaze.

    ReplyDelete