


Getting my pictures ready for Brenda's Crop on Sat. If you haven't signed up yet PLEASE- DO IT NOW! I'm serious... not only is it such a good cause, and sooo much fun, it is also worth the money. We worked on the goodie bags this week and her whole Living room was filled with Door prizes, Raffle prizes, Silent Aution Items, and the supplies she sells for awesome deals! Plus you get a tasty meal out of it and a little self-satisfaction for doing something good for someone else.
Even took these pics. of Corrine just to have something new to work on. I can't for the life of me capture a good smiling picture. My face is hidden behind the camera and when I look up and get her to smile it's too late before I focus in on her. I'm just going to have to make Joe be my assistant from now on (he he).
Even if she doesn't smile all the pictures are adorable. She is so cute.
ReplyDelete