
Do you love it? I don't know, maybe it is just me - but THIS WALL... it is functional, fun, and I love the looks of it. I might try and keep mine a little cleaner but otherwise... perfect. I heard you can buy chalk board paint that is magnetic, that would just top it off in my book. I saw this on apartment therapy, this website is just too good. It features all different styles ( isn't it fun to see how other people live) and some useful little tips.
Also found this one. Cute and simple. The desk really stands out with the dark wall behind it. Looks great, you would have to be daring to commit to that. It is just paint, I know, but I hate painting.
Thanks for telling me about apartment therapy. It is an awesome website. I love to see how people live also.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've got a blog! I'll look forward to seeing your boys big smiles and your sweet little girl!
ReplyDelete