Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Turkey



What a fun age!

I swear I could follow this girl around for the entire day just for entertainment.

Most of the time it is not even what she says, it is how she says it. She adds "...or something" to everything she says. "Are we going to grandma's or something?" "Is it dinner time or something?" "Are you getting dressed or something?"
She has also picked up all of my slang words.
It is terrible actually.

Oh dang it!

Shoot!

My Goodness!

My favorite is the annoyed growl she gives when things aren't going her way...I can't get enough of it.

All of it cracks me up. And Joe shoots me these looks, like... it is not okay that she is saying that. But I can't help but laugh, she is just so full of emotion, she just has to make sure she is letting her frustrations known.

She skips around singing and dancing, which helps all of us remember how much fun life really is.

She is not social. In fact she can be down right rude when people say hi because she gets nervous (it is actually pretty embarrassing). But at home she is a joy!!! She is full of hugs, smiles, laughs, songs, and "I love you's".

When she wakes up in the morning and from her nap the first thing she asks is "where are my boys?" She LOVES her brothers.

I am so enjoying watching her grow!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in that dress. That is suprising she is shy because I know the truth. I love when I see her and she says, "Oh Hi Shan." Her voice is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! That surprises me that she is a shy person, I guess I've just seen her talk with her brothers and Beau. I do love how much energy she always has!

    ReplyDelete