Hallelujah!!!

Joe put some festive art work on the cast, Jed loved it so much that he was actually a little sad to see it go. I was giddy with excitement when the saw worked its' way down the Halloween scene. It meant bath time would be cut in half, no more whines about all the things he can't do, and the best part... I am no longer Jed's scribe!!!!
Jed loved his Doctor. To thank him Jed gave him the first book he ever authored, (writing books is his favorite past time, which is another reason I am so happy he can write once again). Dr. Richter loved it, he took the time to read it, page by page, out loud as Jed sat there beaming with pride. He said he was going to hang it in his office; his assistant James told Jed that when he became a famous author Dr. Richter would have his first book.
Now that comment planted a seed... I could see Jed's wheels turning as he was saying it. Now, he can't stop talking about his book ideas and his future career. I should probably encourage a back up plan :)
That is so cute about the book, he will probably remember that forever!!
ReplyDelete