



I was walking with Gage and Stockton and they were comparing similarities... they are both in Kindergarten, and they are both 5 1/2. That was all the info Gage needed.
Gage: "Hey, I think we are best friends... actually I think we are twins."
Stockton: "Yeah, we are twins."
So funny, especially because Kim (Stockton's Mom) and I always pretended we were twins when we were growing up. We even planned on wearing the same outfits when we knew we were going to be together. Love that memory.

This next picture cracks me up. The kids went "troll hunting", my cousin Jason hid in the bushes and scared the kids... it was seriously hilarious hearing their screams, and then watching their little legs scurry out of there! Notice how Corinne is only a blur:

The Grill Master:

The cute new babies, and their beautiful Mama's:

Kim- Why didn't we get a picture? I am going to have to start doing self-portraits so that my kids remember that I really do join in on all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment