Of course I wasn't really serious, he was ready to go, and as bored as he has been these last few weeks, I was ready to let go as well. He is afternoon, so it is a little hard to contain all that excitement until it's time to head out, but we manage, and seeing his enormous smile as we walk out to the bus stop is so worth every moment I miss him.
Gage has grown up so much over this last year, he is such a good boy. He is also all boy! When we were picking out his clothes for the first day he said "I don't care what I wear, as long as it has some sort of vehicle on it." All thoughts revolve around Motorcycles, Monster Trucks, and fast cars. He has a toy motor that he can take a part and put back together in a matter of minutes, he is appalled that I don't know what all the parts are called.
Love my Gage!
You have two handsome, sweet boys. I can't believe both are in school. I love all your post and your writing. So fun to look at your blog.
ReplyDeleteShannon