I remember being a little girl and putting on my favorite Sunday dress.
I felt Beautiful!
I would spin, and spin, and spin.
What is it about looking down at your dress all flared out that makes you feel on top of the world ?!!
I felt Beautiful!
I would spin, and spin, and spin.
What is it about looking down at your dress all flared out that makes you feel on top of the world ?!!
I should try it again.
Feeling that beautiful is a little harder these days... maybe it is because I stopped spinning??
That thought just occurred to me.
If you happen to drive by and see me spinning in my front yard, don't judge... just come and join in.
Feeling that beautiful is a little harder these days... maybe it is because I stopped spinning??
That thought just occurred to me.
If you happen to drive by and see me spinning in my front yard, don't judge... just come and join in.
she is beautiful and those pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, start spinning. She is such a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDelete