
I haven't had as much time to spend in the yard this year but it is so full of beautiful blooms right now.
Gage LOVES yard work (I'm serious), and Corinne likes to help water the flowers, but Jed... it is like pulling teeth to get him to help around the yard.
We have a summer motivation system in place that has been helping. They earn bills for chores, good deeds, doing things without being asked etc... and they get bills taken away for the obvious. The kids and I went shopping and filled a prize box, every other week they use their bills to purchase a prize, the better they have been, the bigger the prize. It has been doing the trick!
Gage LOVES yard work (I'm serious), and Corinne likes to help water the flowers, but Jed... it is like pulling teeth to get him to help around the yard.
We have a summer motivation system in place that has been helping. They earn bills for chores, good deeds, doing things without being asked etc... and they get bills taken away for the obvious. The kids and I went shopping and filled a prize box, every other week they use their bills to purchase a prize, the better they have been, the bigger the prize. It has been doing the trick!
Summer Blooms:




No comments:
Post a Comment