Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The design bug is temporarily dead in me. No cash, No desire. But I took a quick visit to Apartment Therapy today and came upon this. Oh, how I love it!

However, even though I say I lack desire...I have been stewing over some budget friendly ideas to update our bathroom. It has good bones (when I say bones I mean the lay-out, pretty much everything else needs to go ) it is stuck in the 70's and in need of a complete redo. Life throws curve balls and that is just not in the budget right now. So, I will post a picture of what it looks like at the moment and then maybe if If I start collecting my ideas on here I will get some inspiration to do something about it.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you already have some amazing plans in the works, but if your into beadboard checkout http://southernhospitalityblog.com/beadboard-wallpaper-party/. There are some great ideas on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's that time of year, we are all antsy to do something, anything other than being stuck in the house because it is so cold outside. I love the book shelf ideas, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete