This was our Pajama/Chinese Food Eating/Gingerbread House Making/Movie Watching Party. We had SO much fun, just staying in, and taking it easy while being together (although it did take much whining and crying, to get baths and such over with, so that we could make it too the fun part). The kids were a blast to watch, sniffing the gingerbread, sneaking candy, and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard while watching Elf, just because the kids couldn't stop cracking up over every little thing.
One thing that we loved doing as a family this year, was we attended a "Crush" which is a huge collection of Nativities all set up in one location. It was such a neat experience and it was all so beautiful, it really set the tone for the Christmas holiday.Well, we are heading to Temple Square with my family tonight; looking forward to it since my kids have never been, then a few more family parties, and it will be the Big Day before we know it! Jed asked for a new puppy, and Gage asked for a baby brother, so I hope they are not too disappointed that they won't be receiving anything even remotely close to their Christmas wishes!
Hey Steph at least your doing the exercise part! This time of year its so easy to give up on diet and exercise!
ReplyDeleteSteph you are so dang beautiful. I wish I had your will power. Love the Gingerbread house.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time. I love that our kids are getting bigger and get really excited for Christmas and all the fun activities. Elf...hilarious although I get grossed out at the spaghetti and maple syrup!
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas card by the way!
What an awesome night for your family. Your kids will definitely remember these fun things as they grow up and be so grateful!
ReplyDelete