A strange pass time, would be sitting down checking in-between your toes for a little lint...right? This is Corinne's current obsession. Every single time her socks come off, she immediately plops down and starts checking out her toes. But Oh, it doesn't stop there, the other night she saw
me pull
my sock's off and came running as she yelled "onna see" (I want to see) and she grabbed hold of my foot and did an thorough inspection. Gross, I know, but I just couldn't stop her...who am I to shatter a girl's dreams.
haha, that is gross... but so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is super funny! I remember once when Kim's two oldest boys were smaller... I was taking one of their socks off and he had like killer lint in between his toes (must have been the socks). So, I showed him that he needed to clean them out. After that it turned into somewhat of an obsession for that little tyke, but didn't last too long. Great pic. *
ReplyDelete