When I am in need of a pick -me -up, nothing does the job quite like shakin' up my play-list, and going all out in my work-outs. I have my favorite tunes to work out to, but I am always in need of variety, and new music is one heck of a motivator. Just check out the UA commercial down below.
Thought I would share some of the adds I put on my Ipod, some out of our Library that I just haven't listened to in awhile, and some found on iTunes... no judging, we all have different taste -but these got me up and going.
We are Young- 3OH!3
Savior-Rise Against
Hitchin' a Rid- Green Day
Say You'll Haunt Me- Stone Sour
Coddingtown- Primus
Some of my stand- by favorites to work out to are Led Zeppelin, Gwen Stephani, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lenny Kravitz, Mary J. Blige, and a bunch of cheesy Pop hits that I am too embarrassed to list...hey, I like what I like, much to Joe's dismay.
Anyway, after having a couple of "days" last week (those girl hormones didn't help any) I have come to my senses, I really am content with who I am, I am enough, and I am more than happy with the way things are. I am entitled to have self-doubt, FOR A MINUTE, then get my butt in gear and do all I can to challenge myself to be MORE and BETTER.
So I will end with this, because it all comes down to the way we think:
"Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become habits.
Watch your habits for they become character.
Watch your character for they become your destiny."
-Frank Outlaw
Now, I am going to get off the computer and get moving. It would be hard to sit still after watching this little clip.
If you know of any good motivating work out songs please share. Thanks a bunch.
Love that video! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDelete