
Sorry, I can't get this pic. to flip:

Organization is not my strong suit, but it is my sister Erin's. She has been helping me get my drawers and cupboards organized. Things are already functioning much smoother. Why did I have a junk closet in the middle of the kitchen and my Tupperware in one of the laundry room cupboards??? Come on now, Steph. And I wont even tell you how dysfunctional my bill paying drawer was. Joe asked how long I can keep things this organized and of coarse, I said "forever"! Think he believed me??

And last but not least, my most important unfinished project that needs to be wrapped up...ME.
You know what I thought after I lost weight?...Why didn't I do that sooner? I felt so much better in many areas of my life. Well, I reached my goal but I have been hanging out about 10 lbs. from the weight I have always wanted to get to and maintain (I have been there before- just not for very long). It is not just about a magic number, but I am curious. I wonder why I always get to this point, get comfortable, settle in, and stop, just short of a good finish.
It is time to find out.
I write this for me, because making a silent commitment to myself hasn't been enough. Making a public commitment at the start of this little journey gave me the push I needed, so here goes again! All the way to the end this time.