
Dear Gage,
You turned four! Thanks for letting us all go to the Dinosaur Museum with you, we had such a great time. I can't believe how fast you are growing up on us.
You are such a good boy. Some of the things that I love about you are: what a hard worker you are, how you absolutely LOVE being outside no matter what the temperature is, how you always make me feel included (inviting me to play cars, or watch you do wheelies on your bike). I like how you know what you want and stand up for yourself, even though this makes me a little frustrated at times I hope you will always speak your mind. And those kisses!!! Keep them coming buddy. Thanks for being you. Have a great year.
Love,
Mom
Just a thought:
My favorite part of Gage's birthday was how excited he got opening his presents. It was this constant build and then he opened the Monster Truck he asked for and started screaming- he just couldn't handle it anymore! Darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment