Sunday, December 27, 2009

For Journaling Purposes:

I know, I know! Everybody is soooo past looking at Christmas pictures....but I had to do it- for remembrance sake. Just skip it- but if you know how I can change the order of the post so this will show up anywhere near Dec. please let me know.

By the way... if you are brave enough to look at the pictures, notice Joe's Christmas socks. He wears Christmas ties and Christmas socks the whole month of December. Nerdy?...Maybe, but it is just another reason why I love that man so much!!!!

Christmas 2009:

This was a great Christmas, the kids were at such FUN ages and we had just moved in. It was a month full of parties, family, and working on the house...VERY BUSY!

It was our year to spend Christmas Day with the Hurd's, since Grandma and Grandpa Hurd's house wasn't finished, we hosted the Christmas Day festivities- it was a house full- and a lot of fun. Grandma and Grandpa Hurd came over first thing Christmas morning to watch Jed, Gage, and Corinne open gifts (this is our favorite family traditon- we alternate having each side of grandparents over every other year). Jed wasn't feeling his best Christmas morning but he tried hard to keep up with everything going on. Gage was out of his mind excited, and Corinne wondered what in the world was going on.
We slipped over to my parents for a few hours in the early afternoon and things were hoppin' over there as well, both of our parents are so incredibly good to the kids. The kids were on their BEST behavior this Christmas and were so good at showing their gratitude for all they recieved (makes it all worth it, doesn't it Santa?)
All in all, we just felt so blessed for all the love we felt this year, and enjoyed celebrating our Savior's birth as a family.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Okay Steph, super easy: go into edit this post and on the bottom left corner (right underneath the text) there will be a link that says Post Options. Once you click there you can change the date of your posts. I typically backdate my posts so that they are around when the event occurred too... I've been a blogging slacker. Yet, I still love looking at your pics/post. *

    ReplyDelete